[fsug-calicut] MY SORROW

  • From: Ashraf Akkode <ashraf_akkod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:30:26 -0800 (PST)

 Ashraf Akkode <ashraf_akkod@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dears,
     Now our kerela Gov: is facing ecnomical problem.But,they give our money
for microsoft for  calling computrisation of kerela.They follow very stupid
method.They cheat the people.At present a fully security,efficiant,user
friendly GNU/linux os and related software is availabe.Govt not mind about
this.why this is.
We can save our money and other using GNU/linux and related s/w
we have to create a group for this or struggle for this.are u ready
love

 Ramakrishnan M <gnu@xxxxxxxx> wrote: || On 06 Jan 2003 12:01:52 +0530
|| "P. Sugathan" wrote:

ps> Hi All,

ps> Last evening ( 05/01/03, 8 PM),Surya TV ( Malayalam TV Channel ) in
ps> their programe " ANIYARA" showed the current scenario of the much hyped
ps> IT@SCHOOL project in Kerala and exposed the INTEL - Micro Soft nexus
ps> going on in Kerala. It is good that free software is getting noticed by
ps> media and through TV program like 'ANIYARA' people at large are getting
ps> aware of Free Software and GNU/Linux.

The program was good, but it helped spread the FUD "Linux", "sowjanya software"
etc about Free Software, never mentioned GNU, but showed Richard Stallman.

--
Ramakrishnan M (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!

   P T A
   Ashraf Akkode
   email:ashraf@xxxxxxxxx  ashraf_akkod@xxxxxxxxx