[fsug-calicut] Looking for Linux Kernel Programmers

  • From: rajesh <rajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:15:46 +0530

Dear Linux Lovers,

Greetings from Focuz Infotech.

We are looking for a Linux Kernel Expert(intermediate or above level)
for our Advanced knowledge centre giving Advanced projects for Academic
purpose.

We can pay an initial salary of Rs 6500/- plus other benifits including
Accommodation for a right candidate.

We are an exclusive GNU/Linux technology based company who have a good
track record in providing Linux based softwares and services in the
Indian Market right from the year 1998.

An immediate reply from the interested professionals anticipated.

--
Best Regards
Rajesh Kumar.S

Supporting The Nation Deploying GNU Linux..

DELHI *   MUMBAI   *    CHENNAI   *   BANGALORE    *  COCHIN  *
"Faster, faster, faster....... until the thrill of speed, overrides the
fear of death!"
Hunter S Thompson

dangerous content by Techfocuz Communicator 2.6
(http://www.focuzinfotech.com), and is
believed to be clean.

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut