[fsug-calicut] Help needed for GNU/Linux workshop in maappuram

  • From: "Sajith V K" <sajith_vk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 21:01:40 +0530

"Freedom matters"

Hi,
A GNU/Linux workshop need to be conducted at malappuram. It is ment for Akshaya entrepreneurs in malappuram. (Akshaya is the computer literacy program ). It will be great if we can help them to use Free softwares in their institutes.
Probable date will be between 12 and 17 of this month. We need help from Free Software users in malabar for the demonstration. If you can, please mail me back or make a call to 94473 88664. The expance will be paid.

                                 Regards
                                 Sajith VK

Want to get married? Try online matrimony. http://server1.msn.co.in/features/onlinematrimony/index.asp It's cool.

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :