[fsug-calicut] Re: Head count, FSUG calicut.

  • From: Nahar P <mail2nahar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:04:49 +0530

1. Name                                                             : Nahar
2. I check mails to this list daily, if any                         : Y
3. I can attend a meeting if announced at least a week back         : Y
4. I am at Calicut right now                                        : N
5. When was the last time you sent something to this list?          : long
long ago
6. I would like to see FSUG Calicut do this                         : FLOSS
awareness in schools.
 7. Comments                                                         : An
IRC meetup would be more feasible.