[fsug-calicut] Re: Fwd: [ilug-tvm] Fwd: [FSUG-Bangalore] Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008

  • From: "Junise Safvan" <junisesafvan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haynes davis" <haynesdavis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:10:26 +0530

the organisig committee havnt published the presence of novell to anyone.
when we reached there, we were astonished by knowing the platinum sponsers
are novell. thats why the community members protested against the presence
of novell.

--
with love

Junise Safvan
+919746283383
ascent
Advanced Studies & Career in Engineering 'N' Technology
calicut
visit us @
http://www.orkut.com/Home.aspx?xid=15179132115688190630

http://ascentengineers.org