[fsug-calicut] Fwd: [fsug-tvm] Re: Gimp Workshop

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:28:17 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/7/8
Subject: Re: [fsug-tvm] Re: Gimp Workshop
To: ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

friends, i made the following decision.( thread started
from---ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

   1. a two days GIMP training program will be conducted at kanghagad on
      august 8th and 9th.
      2. the class is handled by at least 3 persons
         1. a good professional graphic designer(will lead the program).
         2. a trainer, having two years training experience(in photo shop)
         at a leading multimedia training institute
         3. a person who is familiar with Debian/ubuntu(in gnome)
      3. there will be a text book(only digital copy), which will improve
      the effectiveness of the program.

where is kanhagad:

   - it is a major town in kasaragod district.
   - it is the nearest point to the bakel fort, ananthasramam,
   nithyananthasram.

why kanghagad?

   - there a good amount of people who need the help of free software
   community
   - there are less aware about the community.
   - kasaragod is my home town(even though now i'm not there)

what are the felicities at kanghagad?

   - it on NH-17
   - have railway station, where most of the trains have stop.
   - there are good hotels relatively at cheaper rates
   - there is also a gov. gust house.

if you people are interested i get you more information(regarding train
timings hotel rent etc.)

i'm trying to prove that the free software application has good commercial