[fsug-calicut] Re: Fwd: [fsug-tvm] Announcement - One day workshop on April 25th

  • From: Ajeya Anand <ajeyaajeya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:26:36 +0530

Boot from thumb drive::

i made a usb startup disk from ubuntu 8.10 live cd. it works in my laptop
but doesn't work on my freinds laptop. we tried making the usb
bootable,changing BIOS. the usb drive is detected in my friends laptop but
it goes to boot from hard disk instead of usb. we checked,cross checked and
verified the BIOS setting.But it is not working..

Any solutions?

--
Ajeya

My blog: http://www.thinkajeya.blogspot.com/