[fsug-calicut] Re: Fwd: compiz

  • From: Kartik Singhal <kartiksinghal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:00:41 +0530

Well the only other way that comes into my mind is this:
1. Login to your Ubuntu Jaunty desktop.
2. Press Alt+F2, type 'ccsm' (without quotes) and press enter. CompizConfig
Settings Manager will open.
3. Press Tab key 10 times and press enter. Preferences will open.
4. Again press Tab key 10 times (or Shift+Tab 3 times) and press enter. This
will restore all your changes to defaults.

Type this steps on paper or just memorize them if you are using a single
system. I hope this solves your problem.

--
Kartik
http://www.techglider.com