[fsug-calicut] Fwd: MicroHOPE Workshop

  • From: ganesh h <ganeshredcobra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nitcosc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:56:59 +0530

HackerSPACE is conducting  a hands-on introductory workshop on
MicroHOPE Board, on Monday 24th February 2014. The session will be
conducting by Dr. B. P. Ajith Kumar, a scientist working with the
Inter University accelerator Centre, New Delhi. Only Limited number of
seats are available, so confirm your participation by mail. We request
everyone to bring laptops with GNU/Linux preinstalled and  we will
help you out  to install MicroHOPE speicifc packages.

Time - 4pm to 6pm

Venue - Hackerspace Trivandrum

Site - http://hacker-space.in

For more details visit our site or  contactUs

Happy Hacking :)
FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
http://www.fsugcalicut.org