[fsug-calicut] Fwd: Free Software Meet 2010 - ILUG Cochin

  • From: sanalkumar mr <sanalmadatheth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:17:07 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sreenadh H <sreenadh1987@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM
Subject: Fwd: Free Software Meet 2010 - ILUG Cochin

*Free Software Meet 2010 at*

*Indian Libre User Group Cochin*

*13th year Annual Meeting*

*http://fsm2010.ilug-cochin.org*

[image: banner-fsm-2010.png] <http://fsm2010.ilug-cochin.org>

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 *Indian Libre User Group (ILUG), Cochin* is organizing a one day Free
Software Meet as part of its 13th anniversary. The meeting is an open forum
for people from all walks of life who wish to know about Free Software.

 The aim is to make sure everyone who attends the meeting understand the
true concept of Free Software and is also introduced to the various
technologies.

 The program consists of

** Talks*

** Presentations*

** Discussions*

** Free Software Clinic*

** Install Booth*

** Poster Exhibition*

 Remember that Free Software is a social movement and not only for people
who use computers. There is no entry/registration fee for the meeting. We
extend our whole hearted invitation to this grand event. We look forward to
your participation in the event which, I am sure, shall benefit all those
present.

   *Date: 26/09/2010*

 *Time: 9am Onwards*

*Venue:*