[fsug-calicut] Fwd: [DebianIndia] [VAC 2/2] Bengaluru and southern India 1/5-1/17 (fwd)

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:50:29 +0530

It would be cool to have him share his debian experience, have key
signing party if someone wants to take initiative. Write to him and
see what can be done.

His debian page http://people.debian.org/~seanius/

From: sean finney <seanius@xxxxxxxxxx>

i'll be flying to bengaluru and then most likely going down to areas in
kerala, though i might also be going to karnataka or goa.  it's not very
firm at this point regarding the what and where, and i'm not sure it
will be more certain until shortly before (or even during!) the trip.
so, if anyone in any of these areas is interested in keysigning or
similar please drop me a line privately.

       sean

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: