[fsug-calicut] Re: Fwd: Content Search Help Pls

  • From: "Dileep M. Kumar" <dileep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:45:10 +0530

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:24:49PM +0530, baiju m wrote:

>>>Could anyone please help this guy,

He need help for "ASP". Should we do that. As a free software
enthusiast I don't feel any necessity for that.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net

"The love of liberty is the love of others;
the love of power is the love of ourselves."

-- William Hazlitt

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut