[fsug-calicut] Re: [FSUG-KNR] Re: [fsug-tvm] Re: Gimp Workshop

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsugknr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fsug-tvm <ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:53:25 +0530

friends i'm very sorry to inform you this,
due to some unavoidable personal problems, i'll not be able to conduct the
program on the specified dates(8th and 9th  aug). please help me to inform
all.

thank you junise for your work. but it is not in google docs, but in
gnuise.co.cc.

i'll inform the date later.
at present it is little bit difficult for me to get an internet connection,
i'm at my native place.
i'll be in touch with you after 15 aug.
kindly bear with me.
thank you