[fsug-calicut] Re: FSUG-Calicut mailing list is up now!

  • From: "dr antony joseph" <ajvar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 3 Jul 2002 12:10:05 -0000

Dae Mr.Biju,
        Thank you for your mail and other enquiries. I was away last
week and so was not able to open my mailbox.
        Mr.Ajithkumar  returned to New Delhi last week. If you want to
have a copy of the GLUE CD, please try to contact Mr.Reju at NICE
(National Institute of Computer Education), opposite to Aradhana
Tourist home at Calicut.
        About the future plans, I will send you a mail within one
week.
        Thanking you,

Antony Joseph

On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 baiju m wrote :

>Hi all,
>        Now I have set up this mailing list with few members.
>Inform about this mailing list to your friends. I will post
>about this list to some lists in india. Here is an introductory
>message.(Your suggestios are welcome)
>---
>Free Software User Group - Calicut has one mailing list to
>discuss various topics related to free softwares and freedom of
>users and devlopers. We are promoting free software use
>everywhere. To join the list send a mail to :
>fsug-calicut-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject as 'subscribe'
>You will receive a confirmation mail, just reply that mail
>without any changes to confirm your subscription. Then you can
>post your messages to fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Visit our
>wesite : //www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut for more
>information about us. If you have any question about the group,
>please contact me.
>---
>
>Mail the above message to yourr friends.
>
>By the way  ajith, let me include the contact informations of
>FSUG-members in the web page (including phone numbers).
>You had mentiond about a GLUE CD in the FSF-India mailing list.
>How is going on that project. Is it debian based?
>

>Regards,
>Baiju M

>Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free
>http://sbc.yahoo.com
>FSUG-Calicut Home Page :
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/

FSUG-Calicut Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut