[fsug-calicut] FSUG-Calicut mailing list is up now!

  • From: baiju m <malayalamlinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
       Now I have set up this mailing list with few members.
Inform about this mailing list to your friends. I will post
about this list to some lists in india. Here is an introductory
message.(Your suggestios are welcome)
---
Free Software User Group - Calicut has one mailing list to
discuss various topics related to free softwares and freedom of
users and devlopers. We are promoting free software use
everywhere. To join the list send a mail to :
fsug-calicut-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject as 'subscribe'
You will receive a confirmation mail, just reply that mail
without any changes to confirm your subscription. Then you can
post your messages to fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Visit our
wesite : //www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut for more
information about us. If you have any question about the group,
please contact me.
---

Mail the above message to yourr friends.

By the way  ajith, let me include the contact informations of
FSUG-members in the web page (including phone numbers).
You had mentiond about a GLUE CD in the FSF-India mailing list.
How is going on that project. Is it debian based?

Regards,
Baiju M

http://sbc.yahoo.com
FSUG-Calicut Home Page :