[fsug-calicut] Re: FSUG-Calicut: Next meeting - July 2009.

  • From: "stranger in black....." <gnuise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jemshidkk@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:40:35 +0530

If the participation is too low, we should go for other means of meating
like irc..... it is successfully working in ilug-cochin........ But I dont
know how the newbie's react to this.... and also an active member without
internet......

Anyhow this is just a suggestion...

Junise Safvan
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx