[fsug-calicut] Re: FSUG-Calicut: Next meeting - July 2009.

  • From: Jemshid KK <jemshidkk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:35:42 +0530

the discussions so far on the meeting gives me an impression that, the
number of participants for the meeting is going to be less than 5.
also a i would like to invite your attention on the last fsug tvm,
meeting.
looking at the current plans a few people in the group have regarding
a few projects, i don't think that any thing fruitful is going to
happen in a small meeting.
there fore i look forward for assurance from members regarding their
participation in the meeting and there for the list.
and i don't think that making a prior expected attendees list doesn't
have any thing to do with the flat topology of fsug.
Jemshid KK
"ascent", calicut, kerala, india ph: 9349101566, 0495 4013776
kakespeak.blogspot.com www.ascentengineers.in www.geohackers.in
www.fsugcalicut.org

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut