[fsug-calicut] Re: FSUG Calicut Mailing Lists and Website

  • From: "Manu Krishnan T.V" <tvmanukrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:45:01 +0530

I have registered fsug.in, which was available. I haven't checked the
availability before, but when Sooraj called me and told about it,
couldn't resist registering it, being a 4 letter domain, which is
really apt for Free Software User Groups.

FOSSCommunity.in is interested in building communities and supporting
them. I'll be happy to transfer the control of the domain, if they are
interested in the concept of subdomains for all user groups.

Btw, any updates on who all have admin access in the Freelist Mailing
List?

On Tuesday 25 February 2014 05:57:09 PM IST, sooraj kenoth wrote:
> -1 for fosscommunity.in subdomain.
>
> +1 fsug<>subdomain
> FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
> http://www.fsugcalicut.org