[fsug-calicut] Re: [FOSSMeet 2013] Head count, FSUG calicut.

  • From: muhammad shameer <m.shameer.s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:29:47 +0530

1. Name                                                        : shameer
 2. I check mails to this list daily, if any                    : Y
3. I can attend a meeting if announced at least a week back    : N
 4. I am at Calicut right now                                   : N
 5. When was the last time you sent something to this list?     :
 6. I would like to see FSUG Calicut do this                    : conduct
GNU/Linux fests.
 7. Comments

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Manu Krishnan T.V <tvmanukrishnan@xxxxxxxxx

--