[fsug-calicut] Debian Sound Port Problem

  • From: "Saju A P" <mail2saju@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:32:49 +0530

I have a desktop computer with AMD processor and ASUS mother board. I
installed Windows XP, Fedora Core 5 and Debian Sarge on my computer.
On windows XP and Fedora Core 5 I am getting sound on first port of
soundboard but on Debian I am getting sound only I plug speaker cable
on middle port of soundboard. On changing any configuration can I get
sound on first port of soundboard on Debian. It's because my brother
and all using Windows XP.
FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut