[fsug-calicut] [Commercial] Share Your Views with LINUX For You

  • From: "Niraj Sahay" <niraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 07:24:44 -0000

Hello All,

Greetings for the New Year from LINUX For You magazine team!

As you all know, we run a section called 'Opinions' in LFY where we
pose a question to the community and industry and publish the
to all those who responded to the last month's question. The best
among the responses received have been published in the January 2007
issue of LFY.

The forthcoming issue of LFY would carry a story on the following:

How to develop a community of open source developers?

The article would focus on methods of driving innovations in the open
source arena. What are the factors that inhibits innovations in open
source? Who bears the responsibility to drive innovations and
developments? Also, at what stage of education should this be initiated?

We value your suggestions and comments. So, any idea you would like to
share with us is most welcome.

Please write to us at sujata.banerjee@xxxxxxxxxxxx with a CC to
atul@xxxxxxxxxxxx before 10th January,2007.

The best responses would be published in the Feb 2007 issue of LFY.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks,

Sujata Banerjee, Editorial Coordinator, LFY
Atul Goel, Asst. Associate Editor, LFY

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut