[fsug-calicut] Re: Can anybody give me DVD of latest version of SUSE LINUX?

  • From: Anivar Aravind <anivar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shanavascholakkal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:35:00 +0530

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 7:10 AM, shanavas c <shanavascholakkal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can anybody give me DVD of latest version of SUSE LINUX?
> i am a medical student at Govt. Med. College, Thrissur. It is for my friend
> who is a new comer to linux

Suggesting SUSE to a friend is not an advisable option.

After the evil agreement with Microsoft Corporation (MS), Novell
betrayed the Free Software community by violating the spirit of the
GNU General Public license, which is the corner stone of the Free
Software movement and legitimising the patent threats of Microsoft
corporation

SUSE is the M$ Brand in GNU/Linux.

So I request to reconsider the suggestion

Anivar

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut