[fsug-calicut] Article itself

  • From: "Frederick Noronha (FN)" <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:14:13 +0530 (IST)

Ajith, Could you post the article itself to the list, as we with slow
lines have a lot of difficulty in visiting URLs? I often use www4mail
(downloading webpages via email), but it doesn't always work. Thanks, FN

> From: ajith@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [fsug-calicut] CNN.com - MySQL: A threat to bigwigs? - Mar. 12, 2003
>

> *Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.
>

> You have received the following link from ajith@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> ********************
>
> If you are having trouble with any of the links in this message, or if the
> URL's are not appearing as links, please follow the instructions at the
> bottom of this email.
>
> Title: CNN.com - MySQL: A threat to bigwigs? - Mar. 12, 2003
>

> Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to access the sent link:
> http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=976479678&pt=Y
>
> Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to SAVE THIS link:
> http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMap=saveFromET&partnerID=2016&etMailToID=976479678&pt=Y
>
> Copy and paste the following into your Web browser to forward this link:
> http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=forward&etMailToID=976479678&partnerID=2016&pt=Y
Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com