[fsug-calicut] Re: 2 Day FOSS program...

  • From: George Mathew <georgemathewk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 21:37:33 -0800 (PST)

Dear members,

Just for the knowledge purpose, kindly share the software names along with
their download link that members have developed and distributed as free
software.

Thank you,

George Mathew

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:06 AM, Pirate Praveen <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We should finalize domain and post schedule there with registration
form. We should also send invitations to lugs.

>> You are talking about copyleft which is ensuring freedom for everyone.
>> Copyleft is a subset of both free software and opensource and not the
>> difference. Open Source is a campaign to sell Free Software.
>> Practically all Open Source software is also Free Software, except for
>> a few software licensed under Reciprocal Public license. I consider
>> this difference is only academic.
>
> My concern is not about copyleft. Any way we can start a separate
> thread for this. I don't want to break the original thread.
>

> I had a conversation with Jawad. He doesn't have an internet to provide
> updates.
>
> The program is confirmed on 7th and 8th. In addition to the main
> venue, they will provide additional venues. We can proppose our own
> programs to get the venue. As far I understood the will provide an
> accommodation on 7th.
>
> I think we can create a registration form or wiki page for registration.
>
> @Hrishi can you do this?
>
> --
> Regards
> Sooraj Kenoth
> "I am Being the Change I Wish to See in the World"
> FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
> http://www.fsugcalicut.org

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights
from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as they follow the
rules: laws and constitution.

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
http://www.fsugcalicut.org