[fsug-calicut] Re: 2 Day FOSS program...

  • From: Pirate Praveen <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:05:51 +0530

We should finalize domain and post schedule there with registration
form. We should also send invitations to lugs.

>> You are talking about copyleft which is ensuring freedom for everyone.
>> Copyleft is a subset of both free software and opensource and not the
>> difference. Open Source is a campaign to sell Free Software.
>> Practically all Open Source software is also Free Software, except for
>> a few software licensed under Reciprocal Public license. I consider
>> this difference is only academic.
>
> My concern is not about copyleft. Any way we can start a separate
> thread for this. I don't want to break the original thread.
>

> I had a conversation with Jawad. He doesn't have an internet to provide
> updates.
>
> The program is confirmed on 7th and 8th. In addition to the main
> venue, they will provide additional venues. We can proppose our own
> programs to get the venue. As far I understood the will provide an
> accommodation on 7th.
>
> I think we can create a registration form or wiki page for registration.
>
> @Hrishi can you do this?
>
> --
> Regards
> Sooraj Kenoth
> "I am Being the Change I Wish to See in the World"
> FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
> http://www.fsugcalicut.org

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights
from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as they follow the
rules: laws and constitution.
FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
http://www.fsugcalicut.org