[fshm-ec] Re: Fwd: 3D Printer for the community - Fund Raising

  • From: cosmobird <aimgreenviper@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fshm-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:36:28 +0530

Collectively we need a "maker" practice. I will support it, and aid finance to my ability soon.

I urge to spread the news to make more participation.

In addition, i would like to take this as an opportunity to organize responsibility for equipments we collectively purchased for making and hacking. Please start some discussion on it. There needs to be a track on how the resource was used, shared, hacked etc.... point of contact, where is it now, in what state... if we are really imagining a maker space, we need to have common maximum safety practice as well as robust resource management strategy.

regards

ganesh

On 30/07/20 11:31 am, Ragul Kanth wrote:

Hi,

The UPI ID for the contribution is ragul274@oksbi. For GPay 9659877249

thanks and regards,
ragulkanth