[fsf60k] Re: un mas cosa

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:38:21 -0500 (CDT)

Pete,
I cannot believe all you guys accomplished in so short a time.  Rosa has always been a Gem and it doesn't surprise me.  Meeting on the 6th should be FULL.
Kate

Jul 28, 2009 02:41:25 PM, fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Sorry I forgot to mention this in my just sent lengthy email about our
recent trip to Nica. Every Sunday Conchita takes Leila and Rosa maria Ojeda
out to NA where they've begun an adult literacy project. The best thing
about this is that Rosa is an excellent professional teacher and has many
very serious committed students there (in a place where few are very
committed to much) and that it is working very well. This was one of the
best things I saw on this trip. I also learned that Conchita receives $250
per mo. from the club as a stipend and that she spends about $100 of that on
gas. So she is really working for quite little. maybe some of the other
groups that use her services including Friends can up that a bit if they
don't already.

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.