[fsf60k] Re: fundraising flier

  • From: Michael Cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:45:11 -0400

Lots of info on this flyer?
mc

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2008, at 11:37 AM, "richard wiltamuth" <dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dear friends,
attached is the text of our flier for the nov. 13 fundraiser at the
thatched cottage. we are seeking to let the general public know about
the dinner, so your help is requested to print out the flier and post
where it will be seen by lots of people, such as in your office,
church  or temple, disco, etc.
this event, our only fundraiser for 2008, is shaping up as a quality
event, and hopefully will be the start of several annual successes.
also, please try to attend our meeting at 7:30 tonight in room h109 at
the high school. copies of the flier will be available free of charge.
regards,
dick wiltamuth
<ffeteflier.doc>

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***