[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V4 #90

  • From: willenguys@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:13:15 -0400

i am sorry to miss this important meeting,please keep me informed of anything i
can do,millie

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:59:17 -0500 (CDT)
From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fsf60k] Re: reminder for Thursday night

 This is a meeting I really hate to miss, but due to a previous commit=
tment, I can't make it.
Kate Shreck
Aug 5, 2009 08:55:34 AM, fsf= 60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1] wrote:
***This is a = message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hello All= . Just a quick reminder that this Thursday night, August 6th, is
the fir= st Thursday of the month and we are having our regular monthly
meeting a= t 7:30pm in room H109 at Npt. HS. Lots to discuss, hope to see
you
there= . Now I'm off to a presentation at NYU to Eddie Bergman's Miracle
Corner= s of the World retreat, and then back for the conference call
tonight
ab= out the water crisis in Nuevo Amanecer. See you tomorrow night. PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to=
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2] with 'unsubscribe'= in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.[3]
FAQ'are available at= //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***[4]