[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #98

  • From: "Janet Liotta" <janetliotta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:12:47 -0400

Dear All,
I want to thank you all for the generous gift of $1600 that you gave to
Farmingdale Citizens for Viable Solutions for the La Casa Comunal project.
The students for 60K also gave us an equally generous gift of $2000. We are
able to beg a little more time as we hopefully await a grant from Nassau
County.  It is always the eleventh hour with us.

Part of the money that has been given will help pay for a part time site
manager to be present for the new BOCES ESL program which is really going
well.  The students for 60K ESL class augments the BOCES class and is now
providing homework help for some of the children of the adults attending. We
are a bustling little place and because of your generosity are able to
continue for a little while longer, at least.

We thank you so much.  God bless you all for empowering us!

Sincerely,
Janet Liotta

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:05:42 -0400
From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #97

Hi Millie and others who've asked about the meeting:
Dick and I sent out an email through freelists saying that because we were
involved with so many Students for 60000 activities right through the end of
Oct. and the beginning of Oct. that we suggested meeting on the second
Thurs. of Nov. rather than the first Thursday. So our next meeting of
Friends of SF60K,Inc. will be on Thurs. Nov. 8 at 7:30pm at Npt. HS in lower
H wing. Hope this is ok with all. Pete White

From: Willenguys@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:54:03 EDT
Subject: [fsf60k] (no subject)

Is there a meeting Thursday night ? Millie

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #97

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #98