[fsf60k] Words from Carol for meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx, fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:40:09 -0400

Hello Again to All,

I hope you received notice about this month's meeting being tomorrow night,
Sept. 8, at 7:30pm at Npt. HS. Also, below please find a message written by
Carol Werblin weeks ago. I was supposed to forward it to you earlier but
with some personal things and the storm, I did not. I hope you can look it
over and it can be part of our discussion tomorrow night. Be well. See you
tomorrow. PW