[fsf60k] Re: Oct. 4 meeting

  • From: BillCpf@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:18:40 EDT

Pedro,
 I'm not going to make it out for the meeting tonight but was  wondering
about 2 things..  How is the water working in Nuevo?   How are things going
with
Monica?  Have you reached a  workable understanding or are things at an
impasse.
  12 of us got arrested last week at the UN trying to symbolically  serve an
arrest warrant on Bush when he was speaking there. Disorderly  conduct - for
allegedly blocking a sidewalk that was closed off.  Got quite  a bit of
publicity - protests against Bush are popular now.  We got out in  about 7
hours and
will go to court late Oct.
Hope the meeting goes well.
Peace,  Bill