[fsf60k] Meeting change of date

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:02:01 -0400

Hola all. Although we normally have been meeting on the 1st Thurs. eve. of
ea. mo., with a Halloween fund raiser Students' is doing, which is three
nights just before the 1st of Nov, and another fund raiser on Nov.3, which
calls for Dick and me to be sleeping out all night in a cardboard box, we
think it is best that we move our monthly meeting back one week to Nov. 8.
Northport HS, lower H wing, 7:30 pm. We hope this change of date by one week
isn't too much trouble and that we can see many of you there that night. Be
well. Happy Halloween. PWhite

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***