[fsf60k] Re: FW: Dot Walker

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 20:55:26 -0500 (CDT)

 I am finally getting to my e-mail and cannot believe Dot has passed a= way.
What an inspiring woman.  How very sad indeed.
Kate
May 3, 2010 09:45:36 PM, fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
***This is a = message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***
I am very= sorry to hear of Dot's passing. So shocking and very sad.
Kristi
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM, richard wiltamuth wrote= :

>***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for= 60,000***
>
>am also very sorry to learn of dot's passing. sh= e was a loyal, caring
>person, and a true friend of friends who help= ed get our group off the
>ground.
>dick wiltamuth
>On = Mon, May 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM, michael cipoletti wrote:
&g= t;
>>***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students f= or 60,000***
>>
>>Very sad..
>>My condolenc= es from nicaragua
>>Michael
>>
>>Sent from = my iPad
>>
>>On May 3, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Peter White wrote:
>>
>>>***This is a m= essage from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***
>>>=
>>>I received this shocking email from Millie just now. I a= m more than
>>shocked,
>>>jolted in fact. Dot was= such a wonderful woman, community servant and
>>>friend. Sh= e spent hours last month getting out the last of the Major
>>Lea= gue
>>>ball player mail and was so enthusiastic and positive= about the outcome
>>of
>>>that attempt to build = a field in Nicaragua. I've known her or of her
>>going
>&= gt; >back to my first year in Northport in 1974. Dick Streb thought of =
her
>as
>>>terrific community minded p= erson. Millie, please do let me/all of us
>know
>>of
&= gt; >>the arrangements.
lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >>Subject: