[fsf60k] Comedor Escolar Data Gathering

  • From: gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:46:18 -0500

Hi Friends,

Sorry I was not able to attend the last meeting but I had inadvertently
scheduled a tip to see an earthbag structure in Vermont and meet our
potential trainer for Nicaragua for this this type of construction.

I have entered Mike's observations of the Comedor Escolar project in a
table to make the data easier to analyze and posted it on the Transtec
blog. Following is the link, http://blog.transteca.org/30931893 (copy the
link into your browser)

Please forward any ideas or comments you may have.  Our goal is to make
this project 100% self sustainable as was originally intended.I will
assemble any and all ideas contributed as well as my own to offer a plan
for this project. I will issue a draft plan for discussion and editing. We
can use this plan to write for grants and secure funds if required. If
there is demand we can have a group conference call to brainstorm, that
way we can include friends in all states.  Sometimes a verbal discussion
better facilitates group work.

Gracias Amigos,
George

P.S. I went by the garden in Huntington Station and it looks fantastic. It
is really thriving. Congrats to all involved.

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***