[fsf60k] Club email

  • From: George Pardo <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:33:03 -0400

Hi All,

I must not have been clear regarding the "Club Email" in trying to be brief.

Adam has made available an email service that is hosted by the same people
that are hosting the fsf60k website (which is not up yet).

 In other words this would be another email account in addition the the one
you already have.  The benefit is that  it would read:

you(whatever you choose)@fsf50k.org

It is not necessary to sign up.  It is being offered if it is of help to
you.  I am going to get an account because it will look more official when I
am dealing with vendors and and other organizations and will also help to
keep my club correspondence separate from my personal emails.  Some people
have chosen not to get the additional account.  It is a matter of personal
preference.

I hope this message is more clear.  Thanks for the responses so far.  You
can send requests, questions to pardo123@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
George