[fsf60k] 3 min. haiti video from Rev. Jim Byrum, from Iovino Family Foundation

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:18:55 -0500

Hi All. Reminder that this Thurs night is our regular meeting at Npt. HS.
Please click here for 3 min video from Jim Byrum, who facilitated the $23000
grant we received in 2008 for water, almost all of which is going, or has
gone to Nuevo Amanecer. His foundation has a direct project in Haiti, as
you'll see. PW