[fruityloops] welcome!

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Feb 2002 09:06:40 +0000

Hello all!

Thanks for signing up to this new fruityloops discussion list.

I'd like to try and kick off some discussion, so how about if everyone
shares the following:

- personal intro (who you are, where you live, what you do etc)
- how long you have been using fruityloops.
- what you use fruityloops for (making loops, doing complete songs,
coming up with hooks, which genre... etc)
- what you like about fruityloops/favourite features.
- what you dislike about fruityloops/missing features.
- links to your favourite fruityloops related resources:
        - websites
        - newsgroups
        - other mailing lists
- links to any songs you have done that are available.

I'll chip in with my answers when some discussion has got going.

My aim with setting up this list is to try and strengthen the emerging
fruityloops community.  Do recommend it to other people that use
fruityloops and publicise it in appropriate places.

--
best regards,

Andy

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part