[fruityloops] Re: sharing the soundcard between applications

  • From: "Sinatra Y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:47:46 -0800

> Often when I am doing music, I need to be able to access the same audio
> device from several applications.  For example:

Thats strange.  I often have Fruity, Sound Forge, ACID AND Beatslicer all
open at once.  Obviously you can only have one running at a time (actually
Sound Forge and Fruity I can play together) but I definitely don't have any
problems switching between them..  Why would you need multiple devices
playing together anyways? ... if its about mixing them all together, you
need a sequencer :) .

Peace!