[fruityloops] misunderstanding :-(

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Feb 2002 13:51:38 +0000

> I don't know Gwyd...is that little reminder about being polite and on-topic
> part of an FAQ for this discussion list?...did he send the same reminder to
> you?..I didn't notice that....maybe it is the difference in cultures, and
> I'm feeling singled out when that is not really what he ment to do?

Oh dear, we seem to have a misunderstanding here.

Moonz, my comment was meant to be taken as a compliment, not as an
insult or a harsh reminder.  I said what I said _because_ your first
email to the list was both on topic and polite.  I was trying to
reassure you that your post was appropriate and a valuable contribution
to the list and fruityloops community.

I did not intend any offence or to single you out in any way.  Please
accept my appologies for any offence caused.

If you still wish to be removed from the list (which I hope you don't)
you can unsubscibe by going to this address:

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=1588

and entering your email address and password.

best regards,

Andy