[fruityloops] Re: keep checking your email ;-)

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Mar 2003 09:36:36 +0000

Rui Barata wrote:
> More details please. Maybe something related with FL4......

quite possibly ;-).

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 09:19, simon.heath wrote:
> What about people under 6 months? Are we excluded?

The situation as far as I understand it is this - long term customers
are being offered the opportunity to buy a pre-release of FLStudio blind
(i.e. without seeing the demo first) for 49USD from today.  This will
test out the new reg code system as well as giving the app a more
thorough testing.

I think all existing customers will then get the opportunity to upgrade
and then finally new customers will be able to buy the standalone
product.

Simon - you are gonna love the the audio tracks feature ;-), so it
should certainly be worth the wait.

Andy