[fruityloops] Re: introduction

  • From: luc gross <lu2c@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:25:55 +0100

hello list.

my name is luc gross i live in zurich. age 28.
i am currently dealing with the demo version of FL.
i intend to buy it and switch from logic as i am not satisfied with it's
function overhead.
other software i own are ableton live and NI reaktor. hardware : jomox
xbase, access virus.
my musical inspiration comes from labels like perlon / playhouse / force
inc etc.

so here are my first questions:
1. my resample button seems to be uanctive all the time, why? is 16bit
max the only choice
2. is there a workaround to use vst instruments like reaktor?
3. how do you manage tracks, do you copy whole patterns and change? or
have you areas of patterns for instruments.

gZ. luc