[fruityloops] Re: intro and help please

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:02:14 -0000

What sound card are you using and with what drivers ??
It maybe that you have the latency set to low (found under options, audio
settings or something ??)
The latency you can use depends on many factors such as RAM and the type of
sound card. It seems you have enough ram so maybe its your card (or the
drivers) firstly try increasing the buffer size as described above and see
if that works

Another thing is how many plugins are you using at once, I have absynth and
it is fairly taxing on the system. How many effects and audio channels are
you driving ???

More info and it will be easier to help :)

TJ