[fruityloops] Re: how about some new tutorials??

  • From: "Ismaa'eel Angus" <substance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:02:00 +0100

I'd like to know if there is ever gonna be the facility of adjusting the
start of loops like you can do in Acid and Orion. I downloaded orion pro
demo yesterday, and once you have loaded a file into the sampler you can
twiddle a knob and adjust where the sample starts from. Why can't the
programmers of FL do that? It's the only drawback from my point of view, cos
you have to mess around going back and forth to soundforge or whatever.