[fruityloops] Re: fruity tracks?

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:18:45 +0100

> I have it, no i don't use it.
> They should make it a plug-in
> so u can use it in fruityloops.

I agree.  Many of us have been trying to persuade Gol to put audio
recording/streaming into fruity but he continues to refuse.  I think all of
his music is programmed, so he doesn't see the need ;-).  If you could do
live recording in fruity, there really would be no reason to buy Logic or
Cubase, for me at least.  At the moment, I use fruity as a VSTi inside
n-track, when I need live recording.  It works OK, but it sometimes takes a
few seconds to sync up when you start playback after having moved the
current playback position while stopped.

Andy