[fruityloops] Re: fl studio midi won't work

  • From: "Orthacoustic" <Orthacoustic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:23:49 -1000

Solved my own dilemma and thought I'd post the solution just in case someone
else runs into it.

For those of you who use M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 with output patch cords
running into your Soundblaster Live aux 2 input ( a terrific combination
which gives 2ms latency of true Asio drivers but using the midi in of the
Soundblaster so that you have the convenience of front panel controls and a
powered headphone jack), there's a new PATCH on the soundblaster site
(www.creative.com) that solved my problem, even though it wasn't actually
LISTED as a fix.

Just keep this in the back of your head in case you migrate to XP and all of
sudden your SB and Audiophile stop getting along. :)

Remember: it looked like a FL problem, but turned out to be the SB
drivers......hope you can steer clear of this little nightmare.

OC