[fruityloops] fl studio midi won't work

  • From: "Orthacoustic" <Orthacoustic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:46:27 -1000

Hi all,

I've just loaded fl studio and when I tried to import a midi file into
flstudio, it gave me the "Import Midi Data" dialog, then divided all the
tracks into channels properly, but when I try to play the midi file, the
tracks "play" visually, but I get nothing but silence from the outputs.

I've been through the help file wizard a couple of times and the
options/Enable midi output switch is enabled.

I'm really scratching my head here, wondering what I'm doing wrong. Audio
works fine, it's just the midi that doesn't work.

My setup:
Pentium 3 933mhz with 512megs
Win XP SP1
Soundblaster live 5.1 and Audiophile 24/96 (using asio for lower latency)

Also, I know my Soundblaster sound fonts are working because I can play any
.mid file with Windows Media Player, and it works just fine.

Any advice appreciated,

OC