[fruityloops] Re: constant synth sound

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:24:49 -0500

try going into the archives and looking for that post, or just start =
experimenting with pad sounds.  you can get sampled pads from cds or you =
can get a synth that generates the pads.  if they are generated you have =
more control over them.  you can keep a constant note programmed and use =
things like filters and "Q" to alter the sound throughout the song.  you =
can also progressively change the pitch of the note to keep it =
interesting.  try playing with the ADSR to changeup the actual sound =
itself.  you can get good pad sounds from some free synths like "Cheese =
Machine" or "FreeAlpha".  Try those.  You can also find other free ones =
at www.kvr-vst.com.  hope that helps out.

Tony