[fruityloops] Where and how to post tunes

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:38:21 -0000

After doing this music stuff for a year and a half I have my first track at
a position where I would like feedback. It is on cd at the moment and I only
have internet access at work. How can I get this track on line so that it is
available for feedback. I use the computer music forum (under JimmiJ) so if
I can post it there that would be cool. But I don't know how to ?? also
maybe of the official FL site ??

Do I need to be able to host it form a PC online ?

I just need some basic advice as I haven't got to this position before?

Cheers
Tim