[fruityloops] Wavs/Midi

  • From: "TONY R" <taar44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:36:12 -0500

  Hello all.

The name is Krude-I from Atlanta, GA in the US.

I am new to
Fruityloops (less than 1 week) and i hope you can help me through the
learning process. My questions are:

(1)  Is there a way to load a wave
filedirectly into fruity without having to go through that beat slicer
thing?

(2) Also, i am having an impossible time loading midi files and
getting them to play in fruity. The file seems to load correctly but when i
press play, i hear no audio even though i see some fruity graphics which
indicate that the song is playing. My keyboard is a Roland XP-60 and it aint
connected to my comp. Actually its in the next room and i have to go between
rooms to use it. Not sure if you guys know about the XP-60 but i cant get
midi files to play on that either.

Thanks all.